|Make a Submission|
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- The author acknowledges that the Journal Teknos (Technology and Science Journal) as a publisher who publishes for the first time with the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- The author can enter the writing separately, manage the non-exclusive distribution of manuscripts that have been published in this journal into other versions (eg sent to the repository of the author's institution, publication in books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was first published in the Journal Teknos (Technology and Science Journal)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
However, due to the progress and availability of data hacking and mining techniques discovered through the Internet, the Journal Teknos will not be able to guarantee that another party will not mine our users' email addresses in any way that might be discovered through the Internet.